|User Code of Conduct/Practice
- The User Code of Conduct/Practice is a set of rules and guidelines that our user community must adhere to follow in order to use this site. The User Code of Conduct/Practice is design to protect our user community from harmful elements on the internet.
- The users of the service on this site must not engage in offensive behavior or harassment , including posting of pictures, communication videos , audio recording that is slanderous, abusive, racist, pornographic, obscene, contain offensive language or images, defamatory comments or statements.
- Emails, comments, pictures, videos or audio recording must not infringe on third party rights, which include trade mark laws, copyright laws, fraud, violence, plagiarism and must not be unlawful.
- Chain letters, promotion of products or service not authorized by this site, and solicitation of funds are not permitted. This service must not be used to upload viruses, Trojan horses, backdoor programs or any thing else that may/will be harmful to this site, and it\'s user community and the system of this site.
- To maintain form standards and enforce the User Agreements and Privacy Statement, we reserves the right ot change , modify or delete any content on our site. Changes to our site does not require us to notify our users.
Terms and Restrictions
- Flyers that are posted/emailed on DaHotSpotz.com, must be identical to the one that is being physically distributed.
- The DaHotSpotz.com logo must be legible and not be deformed on the physical flyer that is in circulation.
- Ads must be submitted at least 2 business days before circulation and is subjected to the user agreement.
- All paid ads are subject to one week of committed circulations
- Any Ads that are in violation of the user agreement and privacy statement are not subject to a refund.
- Payment of Cash, Cheque, Money Order or Online Payment (PayPal) must be received two business days before the ads go into circulation.
- Graphics of Ads must be submitted as GIF's or JPEG and related to required size.
Disclaimer : DaHotSpotz.com provides information about events/jams/concerts as a service to both the promoters/Djs and to our visitors. DaHotSpotz.com does not endorse or recommend any service, product or event. DaHotSpotz.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the event information nor for any injury or loss that may occur to those who choose to attend an event or aquired services or products. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure the information provided is accurate. DaHotSpotz.com recommends that you contact the promoter/DJ/Event holder or visit their website before attending an event to confirm the information. We re not responsible for the cancellation, change of date or venue of events. All events/jams/services are also reflected on our partner site and is subject to our disclaimer, and User Agreement.